Adult Group rates are available for groups of 15 people or more. Packages include admission to all regular museum exhibits at the Minnesota History Center, with free admission for group leader and motor coach operator.
For reservations, call 651-259-3003 or contact us at HCAdultGroupTour@mnhs.org.
A member of our Museum Staff will greet your group with their museum access buttons and maps, ensuring you hassle-free admission with no waiting. We will offer a brief, entertaining overview of our landmark building, and escort your group to the current featured exhibit of your choice, where they will highlight not-to-be-missed objects from Minnesota's fascinating past.
- $2 discount per person.
- Must be scheduled at least 4 weeks in advance to receive group rate.
- Guided portion of tour lasts approximately 30 minutes, followed by unlimited self-guided museum exploration. Plan to spend 90 minutes for your museum visit.
- Additions or group cancellations must be made at least two weeks before scheduled visit.
- No handling fee for groups.
- Member discounts and other discounts do not apply to group tour reservations.
- The group package is available during limited hours to avoid school group congestion and ensure your group's comfort. Please call 651-259-3003 for more information.
Minnesota History Center
345 W. Kellogg Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55102
Directions and Parking
Plan on at least 90 minutes for your museum visit. While you are here, enjoy lunch at Market House by D'Amico or browse in the museum stores, featuring products made in Minnesota.
- 501(c)3 agencies serving a limited-income audience may be eligible for discounted admission prices. Call 651-259-3004 for information.
- School Field Trips